Mgeli guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mgeli guardians

we are a brotherhood of knights, offspring of the knights of ancient times, dedicated to the service of man, worship of God and the use of the spiritual power

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The vow of a Mgeli Knight

Go down 
AuthorMessage
suliskveteba
Admin
suliskveteba

The vow of a Mgeli Knight Empty
PostSubject: The vow of a Mgeli Knight   The vow of a Mgeli Knight Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 9:50 pm

I entrust myself (name) born to (surname) that I dedicate myself to be trained as a Mgeli knight, dedicated to the service of man, in the name of a loving God to practice love to man. To understand the eternal existence and find God's strength in me, through the love of the eternal. I pledge my actions in the name of God and dedicate myself to his creatures, to love and protect them. I know that the Mgeli are not leaders, we are the servants of the will of God, and to man so we can bring them to find their strength in the eternal existence. I pledge to love them as God and forgive them as I am forgiven.
May my arms and heart be dedicated to the power from and to God himself,
that I shall not stray and trust my brothers and sisters as they trust me. I pledge my loyalty to the Mgeli knights, share their honor, protect their honor and serve them faithfully.

I am humble

I am ready

I am a servant.

Amen
Back to top Go down
https://mgeli.board-directory.net

The vow of a Mgeli Knight
Page 1 of 1